Dear Friends and Partners,
I want to personally thank you for making 2017 a great year for us at AMAIDI and for being our valuable customer and partner!
Here’s why 2017 was awesome for us!
- We launched our new Project Portal where volunteers can easy select projects by various filters (f.e. skill-set, duration, SDGs) and save their favorite project to their wishlist or create their personal search agent that will inform them automatically when a new project gets published that exactly meets their preferences.
- We are proud to be the first pro bono portal where companies can find social projects linked to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), apart from the official UN webpage.
- Besides our existing volunteering programs, we have launched new pro bono models for companies.
- We welcomed new customers, multiplier, project partners and country coordinators to our AMAIDI family.
- We supported a Project Partner in Ghana to become an official Non-Profit Organization.
- and much more …
These amazing things wouldn’t be possible without YOU. You have played an important role in all the stages of our achievements and have encouraged us to move further in delivering meaningful individual and corporate volunteering programs. Thank you for your passion and support that has kept us moving!
We are even more excited about what we’ll be presenting to you in 2018! Starting with the next Global Pro Bono Summit in Mumbai from 6th to 9th February 2018, where pro bono professionals, from the Non-Profit sector, Companies and Intermediaires from 23 countries meet.
A massive THANK YOU from the entire AMAIDI Group for the pleasant and successful cooperation in 2017.